Monday, January 25, 2016

Music Videos Part 4

You look like you could use some more music videos in your life. I know I could. So here ya go! I selected these just for you!

1. Africa by Toto


If you have never seen this before, I have to tell you, it's a treasure that you'll return to time and again, blessing the rains as you do.

2. Submarines by The Lumineers


Always about some animation. And any video with an anglerfish in it is fine by me.

3. Die Die Die by The Avett Brothers


Archival footage set to a fantastic song on what is arguably the Avett's best album, Emotionalism. It's everything I need in life.

4. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie (vocals only)


Close your eyes and listen to this perfection.

5. Don't Look Back by She & Him


I'm generally on the fence about Zooey Deschanel, but this video's just a good time all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment