Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Stand By Me

Before I start, all I want to say right now about this past weekend is in this video:

French father and son have the most precious conversation in i...
A father and son have the most precious conversation during an interview by french media at the scene of the Bataclan attacks. I saw that it hadn't been subtitled in english yet, so I made a quick edit to show the rest of the world how freakin awesome some of our citizens are. They're my heros. I feel better too now! (Courtesy of Le Petit Journal) #paris #bataclan #parisattacksThanks you so much to LPJ for this interview and a very touching segment yesterday! Also, thank you for letting this video be accessed by all and not putting it down. <3 Original Segment: http://bit.ly/1Lix9L2Original Video (without subtitles): https://www.facebook.com/PetitJournalYannBarthes/videos/1013093998733798/
Posted by Jerome Isaac Rousseau on Monday, November 16, 2015


Now, in purely selfish news, I have a paper due today and you'll hear more about what that paper is about on Friday, but that means that I have no great desire to write anything extra. Plus, everything I want to write about is heavy and will require some work to pull together and I want to sit with it before I bring it you, lovely readers.

So instead, have a song! I have a new appreciation for podcasters who apologize for terrible laptop mics, but we work with what we've got. This particular video is doing double duty as a Flight of the Vlogyries video, in case you want to check out other ramblings between my good friend Joy and myself.


Yes, I know about the overly dramatic eyebrows. I'm stuck with them, I'm afraid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment