Friday, March 4, 2016

Music Videos Part 6

***NSFW language below***

I just want everyone to know that I definitely did not spend a couple of hours in a row making all these posts so I'd have them stored up for a rainy day. That was not me.

1. Let Her Go by Passenger


This is here so I can talk about that one time when I was in a hotel for work and I discovered that Amazon does this "artists on the rise" playlist each month and I'd downloaded that months and had it playing in the background and legit stopped whatever I was doing when I heard this song and had a moment. Then a year later, I hear it on the radio. #hipster, bro.

2. Ho Hey by The Lumineers


The lights. Features a tambourine.

3. Woke Up New by the Mountain Goats


"The first time I made coffee for just myself I made too much of it."

4. Another is Waiting by The Avett Brothers


Shoutout to Scott's ridiculous glasses, which are everything that is good and right in the world.

5. F*** You by CeeLo Green


I can't even pretend that I tried to search for Forget You first and I offer no apologies. This song is catchy as anything, but this is also a fantastic video in keeping with the musical style of the song. Any list of great music videos has to keep this one in contention.

No comments:

Post a Comment