Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Two Christmas Sermons


This is our house's Christmas cactus. It was struggling mightily on our kitchen counter, so I adopted it and have been showing it all the affection I can, which is sparse and sporadic, but apparently sufficient. It's been quite the year, and both the cactus and I are glad we've gotten through Christmas. Below are the links to two sermons I preached on Sunday, which I hope will be good reason this season. The first is about Mary and is good for those who want to be future revolutionaries, and the second is about the struggles some of us go through during the Christmas season and is good for those who need a break this holiday season.

For Mary, read Unexpected Hope. 

For a break and maybe some cathartic tears, read A Longest Night Reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment