Friday, September 4, 2015

Fairness: Choose Your Own Adventure

Once upon a time, on a Fiction Friday nearly a month ago, I wrote a post called Fairness: The Observation Deck. It ended, as some of you may recall, on a bit of a cliffhanger, with not much implied as to how the story would go.

Fear not! I liked this idea so much that I made a Choose Your Own Adventure story out of it. You can start back at the first post or, if you remember how it went, you can jump in right away with the options listed below. There are gifs, there are songs, there are easter eggs; it's everything you could ask for in the last Fiction Friday post before the hiatus. So, dive in my friends! Try one combination or try them all! 

If you need a refresher, start with: 

If you want to go ahead and get going, you can either: 
or



gif from http://marshmallow-the-vampire-slayer.tumblr.com/
I'm beyond excited for this, y'all. Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment