Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Pictures, Podcasts, and Penseés: Episode V

Welcome back to another installment of Pictures, Podcasts, and Penseés, the blog posts I've written in order to not have to think about writing blog posts. Each one contains a picture taken by me, a link to an episode of a podcast I love, and a quote from Blaise Pascal's Penseés. Enjoy!

Picture



Since I'm never going to be warm again, here's a picture of the rally monkey I got and the field before the Angels game I went to during our West Wishes adventure this summer. It was so nice.



Podcast

We Got This #55- Coffee or Tea

Find it on iTunes or listen on We Got This's page on the Maximum Fun website by clicking here.

We Got This gives definitive answers to useless debates. Mark and Hal are both performers in the Thrilling Adventure Hour in addition to being two of my favorite people. All the episodes are worth a listen, starting at the beginning with Should you put ketchup on a hotdog? Always funny and occasionally rage-inducing.



Penseé


[71]- Too much and too little wine. Give him none, he cannot find truth; give him too much, the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment