Monday, August 17, 2015

Blooper Reel

I like bus-trip sing-alongs and being around cars. I like potatoes and sunflowers and the idea of afternoon naps. I have a minor obsession with supernatural-genre shows and comic book movies. And I also like making funny faces at a camera. So here, for your Monday blog post, is the bloopers video I made from previous or failed Flight of the Vlogyries videos. 

Re-watch in case you missed the surprise cat!

Yeah, yeah, I know it’s a cop out, but I spent hours yesterday on a bus with a youth choir and then hours editing this video together, and you try watching what amounts to hours of footage of yourself and trying to write anything cheery afterwards, see how you feel the next morning when you’re stuck waiting for an oil change and potentially news that something is horribly wrong on your car because of course something’s horribly wrong on your car*. That’s what adulthood is.

Hey, remember that time I got mixed up on my words and covered by holding my ukulele under my chin? Yeah, that was cute. 

This week's Internet Find of the Week is The Thrilling Adventure Hour, a stage show in the style of old time radio. I'll do a real post about it soon, but for now, you can hear what all the fun is about by listening to the podcast on iTunes, Nerdist.com, or Podbay. Do yourself a favor and start at the beginning. 

*Clink!*

Fan art via sup-bras.tumblr.com
*There was nothing wrong with my car. I was just nervous. I'm occasionally nervous like all you other humans with life and money at stake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment