Monday, July 6, 2015

The Plan

So, just very quickly, I want to catch everyone up on my life because times, they have been a-changin'. This summer from here on out looks like this:

Now-July 13: Hanging out at the family home because my lease in Chapel Hill is up before my next trip and I need some time to situate my life and chill and also get my visa in order.

July 14-29: I'm going on a West Coast Adventure with my friend, Joy. We're going to go to the beach and visit the Canyons Grand and Bryce and go to the beach and visit LA and go to the beach and go to Vidcon and Disneyland and go to the beach. I may be over-emphasizing the beach bit.

July 30-early September: I'll be back at the family home, prepping for the fall and watching Netflix.
September Date TBD: I'll fly to New York then Edinburgh or possibly London then Edinburgh and move in and start a new phase. My car will go away during this time period. Potentially, so will some of my hair.

September 21, 2015-early September 2016: I'll be studying at the University of Edinburgh's School of Divinity, earning a MSc in Science and Religion. You can read more about the program here.

And that's as far as I have planned. There are options post-September 2016, of course, but nothing's set in stone. Well, I plan on being tenacious in seeking employment or further study, but that's the only thing I've got. I plan to do weekly blog posts here, but we'll see how that schedule shakes out once I have a normal, you know, schedule.

If you want to keep up with me beyond this, you can check out the video blog project Joy and I are doing, called Flight of the Vlogyries, and follow me on Twitter. I promise only amusement, profundity, and snark, not complete sobriety or overwhelming insight (yet). 

No comments:

Post a Comment