Monday, December 7, 2015

Music Videos Part Three

Geeze, life must be busy or something. I must have papers due or maybe I'm just deep into existential crises. Probably, I'll update this section with some kind of information about that. If you're reading this, it means that I just clicked publish without proofing anything so there are probably grammatical errors as well. So fun! Anyway, here are a few more music videos that I think will make your day better.

1. All the Pretty Girls by Fun.


I'm never going to be against some Fun. And I oddly like the balloon thing.

2. Billye Jean by Yoshi Tsujimono



I can't advocate for the adaptation of popular songs enough. And this is fantastic.

3. You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oates


It's the 80's. It's absurd. It's fantastic. Come for the ear worm, stay for the horrid, horrid dancing.

4. Running Through Rivers by Carrie Hope Fletcher


YouTube creator content at its best.

5. Riptide by Vance Joy


I can't do surrealist films for long, but I find that this is a perfect three and a half minutes of odd images strung together in a weirdly coherent way.

No comments:

Post a Comment