Monday, December 14, 2015

Composure

I'm a bigger fan of taking random Facebook quizzes than I should be and because I'm ashamed of this fact, I tend to not share the results. I'm not 14. But then this happened:


What I'm most upset about with this is that it nailed on the head what I wanted it to say. I am very happy erring on the side of determination and perfection, with a little more than a dash of altruism. And I want to be "great at solving potential conflicts before they fully develop." It's weirdly specifically about me, or about who I want to be, which is what Facebook is for, right? For presenting the version of ourselves we want others to see? 

Listen, I'm not saying that my perception of myself was changed by the results of a facebook profile analyzing tool. I'm just not not saying it either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment