Monday, May 16, 2016

Pictures, Podcasts, and Penseés: Part Ten

Welcome back to another installment of Pictures, Podcasts, and Penseés, the blog posts I've written in order to not have to think about writing blog posts. Each one contains a picture taken by me, a link to an episode of a podcast I love, and a quote from Blaise Pascal's Penseés. Enjoy!

Picture


This is the river Arno in Florence, taken in 2011. To read about the adventures I had in Florence, hop on over to Churches and Something.

Podcast

Find it on iTunes, listen to it on SoundCloud by clicking here, or listen by clicking play on the video below.


I listened to this episode on a plane back from Chicago and cried all by my lonesome. Even if you're confused by The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretely Lives In Your Home or put off by Michele Nguyen, listen until Steve Carlsberg finishes his bit (voiced by the inimitable Hal Lublin). It's worth it.

Penseé

[124]- We view things not only from different sides, but with different eyes; we have no wish to find them alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment