Monday, May 9, 2016

Pictures, Podcasts, and Penseés IX

Welcome back to another installment of Pictures, Podcasts, and Penseés, the blog posts I've written in order to not have to think about writing blog posts. Each one contains a picture taken by me, a link to an episode of a podcast I love, and a quote from Blaise Pascal's Penseés. Enjoy!

Picture



This is the airplane wing from my post-Christmas flight from North Carolina back to the UK. I do believe that this is London from the sky, with just a bit of dawn showing up on the edge.

Podcast

Thrilling Adventure Hour #23: Down in Moonshine Holler- "The Lottery"

Find it on iTunes or listen to it on SoundCloud by clicking here.

I have a lot of thoughts about Moonshine Holler, but the finale to it (much, much later in life) is one of my favorite endings to a series. This episode is based off the Shirley Jackson short story and is just so good. Don't tell anyone, but Moonshine Holler is my second favorite TAH segment.

Penseé


[118]- Chief talent, that which rules the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment