Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Science and Religion Blog: conversation starters

I promise I'll get back to regular posting next week. Between the holidays, a particularly persnickety stomach bug, and prepping for the new semester, I've been a little drained and more contemplative than expository. But for your reading pleasure this week, I want to introduce you to a new project that my friend, Melanie Dzugan, and I have started for this spring semester: conversation starters. Our first post went live this morning and we plan to post every other week, discussing the best questions to ask when engaging in the science and religion conversation. Finally, the science and religion content for which you have all been clamoring!

One final note: since the conversation starters posts will go up on Wednesdays, I'll be switching my posts here to Tuesdays. The tag for my main blog posts has been Blog Wednesday but this semester, they'll be Blog Wednesday on a Tuesday. I'll continue to share the posts on facebook, so that should catch most of you, but for anyone who follows me and blessedly isn't on that particular social media platform, Blog Wednesday on a Tuesday is the tag you want to look for if you just want to keep up with me.

Cheers, y'all! As a parting gift, allow me to direct your attention to this gorgeous picture of the Sunflower Galaxy, captured by Hubble and featured on APOD:

I could stare at this all day long. Click on the link for even more gloriousness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment