Monday, February 8, 2016

Music Videos Part Five

Man, I must be super busy. And if I'm super busy, that means I'm probably just a little down and could use some smiles in my day, which is, yup, going to come from the music videos I'm going to share with you!

1. Jenny by Flight of the Conchords


Once upon a time, I was riding to a Habitat for Humanity work site with a person I had just met that week at a campus ministry. I don't remember anything else about the conversation, but she told me the whole story of this song. I spent maybe five minutes googling the bits of information I remembered and found this version and a lifelong love of Flight of the Conchords was born.

2. Take On Me by a-ha


What is going on in this video? How does it pertain to the song? Why is there...? I have so many questions.

3. Will You Return by The Avett Brothers


Apparently I can't make a post without an Avett Brothers video. And I haven't even used Laundry Room or Another is Waiting or I and Love and You. But this is one of my favorite versions of Will You Return, so it's the one you get today.

4. Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk, featuring Nate Ruess


Do I know the backstory of this song? Do I care? Did I maybe listen to this over and over again when I was having a time? Do I really want a floating mattress bed and TV set? Will I maybe watch any video with Nate Ruess in it? Some of those are good questions.

5. Main Theme from Jurassic Park, Melodica Cover


I watch this any time I'm having a bad day. You're welcome, internet. You. Are. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment