Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Provided For

I was just thinking that my heartache needed some balm. The Avett Brothers came on shuffle. 

I was just thinking that I needed money for tires on my car. Extra hours at work and two tutoring jobs came through. 

I was just thinking that I needed more time. All of my professors have pushed back deadlines this week. 

I was just thinking that I needed someone who knew me. I got three hours of texts and phone calls and a pile of emails.

I was just thinking that time away from the city would do my heart some good. I got half an hour of a gorgeous drive out to Barnesville Road. 

I was just thinking that I could use some people-time for a change. I got four people gathered around a television, talking about life and living.

I was just thinking that I needed a win. I got a national championship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment